Re: [Bmcu] Coffee+Cars

To: <robminil7@mac.com>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Coffee+Cars
From: Jay Williams <runout23@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:32:50 -0600
Four of us where there this morning and left at 9:50ish.  You just missed us!
Drew, Bill, me, and the AC Cobra guy.  Cars and coffee is still in effect (but
will be put on hold for British car day down in SLC).  I'm also going to get a
bunch of flyers out in SLC and Heber in a couple of weeks.  Last weekend it
was just Drew and me in the overcast, rainy-ness.
Sorry we missed you!  By the way, what were you driving?
cheers,
Jay
Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630
Oakley, UT (just east of Park City)

> From: robminil7@mac.com
> Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:56:24 -0600
> To: BMCU@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Bmcu] Coffee+Cars
>
> Hey,
>
> What happened to the"Coffee+ cars" thing that was going on on Sat. mornings?
I was over there at 10 AM.....nobody by the minivans were there. Did it go
away?  Oh well, the run to Torrey was a blast.