Re: [Bmcu] Registering an imported vehicle?

To: "'Charles Edington'" <charles.edington@gmail.com>, <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Registering an imported vehicle?
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:27:13 -0600
Charles,

You will need to have the vehicle inspected and insured before you can
turn-in your paperwork to the Utah DMV.

I don't know about the miles vs km's on the odometer, can't be too important
on a vehicle that old, but have always found the folks at the local license
plate office very helpful in these matters.

Look forward to seeing you on the road soon!

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566