[Bmcu] Getting rid of the Sunbeam

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Getting rid of the Sunbeam
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:16:39 -0600 (MDT)
Every year here in Salt Lake City we have a neighborhood
cleanup week.  Crews go through various areas with dump
trucks, loaders and such picking up stuff too big or
heavy to put in the weekly garbage.

I decided it was time to roll the Sunbeam out to the
curb to have it hauled away.  It still runs, but it
has been replaced by something better.  It sat outside
for a while, there's some surface rust on the chrome.
The thing has seen better days, but I just no longer
want it.  I rolled it out to the curb, and it was
gone within hours.

If you want to see what sort of condition it was in,
see http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54

Maybe the economy will pick up, tons of donations to
Team.Net will come rolling in, and I'll be able to
afford a real Sunbeam!

mjb.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive