[Bmcu] Healey Days Registration & Banquet

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Healey Days Registration & Banquet
From: "DUFF LAWSON" <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:55:54 -0600
I received the following schedule update from the Bonneville Austin Healey
Club about their "Healey Days" Car Show in Park City.  If you are planning to
attend the registration forms are attached.  The Car Show portion is a
scheduled BMCU event. GGDuff
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 4:28 PM
Subject: Healey Days Registration & Banquet

So far I have received 24 car registrations for the Classic Sports Car Show
sponsored by the BAHC and WMJR to be held in Park City on 7/31/10. Out of that
13 are members of the BAHC and 5 are from WMJR and the balance (6) are from
the BMCU.  Some members of the BAHC belong to both clubs and are bringing cars
other than Austin-Healey's but I counted their cars as being from the BAHC.

The show will run from 10am to 2pm and the cars should be in place facing
downhill by 9:30 am diagonally parked north of 8th on Main Street.

If anyone else cares to register please send me $12.00 payable to the BAHC for
each car you care to register along with the attached registration form filled
out in full and sent to my address on the form.

As we offered and did last year, anyone from the BAHC or WMJR that will be in
Park City for the night on  Friday 6/30, Susan and I will host an open house
from 5 to 7pm. We will have appetizers, ice and soft drinks but we would like
for everyone to bring their own drink of choice.

Please bring things for our auction at the banquet and items to be raffled off
after the car show and after the awards have been given.
Also attached is the menu from the Grubsteak for our Banquet.  We don't need
to make a choice until we arrive at the Grubsteak that evening at 6pm but you
do need to send me $35 payable to BAHC for each person if you are going to
attend so we can get a count and pay them in full when we arrive.  The $35
includes tax and gratuity and I have confirmed that and our reservation.

If you haven't registered a car yet but plan to and will be attending the
banquet you can just send one check payable to BAHC for the total of both.

If you have any questions please let me know by email or to my cell phone,
435-640-3347.

Thanks, Jim

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of GrubStk.$31.75setdinnermenu.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of HealeyDays2010Registration.doc]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums