Re: [Bmcu] Field Day schedule

To: <wbeech@flash.net>, "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mark@bradakis.com>,
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Field Day schedule
From: "brownie" <browniepetersen@readytek.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:07:39 -0600
Might not expect to hear this from a newly retired 'old' guy, but, 9:00 is
later than I hoped.  I am on my way to the car show in Helper to meet up
with a few Hudson folks and am expecting to be going by Kimball Junction
around 7:30.  Not a biggie though, my "English built Hudson" is still in the
shop for interior so I will be taking another car.  I'll catch up with you
late morning folks later in the summer....

Brownie