[Bmcu] Volunteers for BFD setup on Friday, July 16

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Volunteers for BFD setup on Friday, July 16
From: "Andrew Frink" <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:22:23 -0600
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS

Here is our usual call for volunteers to help set up for the British Field
Day for Saturdays event.

* Place - Liberty Park east side at our usual location. If you have never
been to the BFD, look for some LBC's

* Day - Friday July 16th

* Time - 6:00 PM

* Things to bring - a hammer and a staple gun. If you don't have either
come anyway, there are other things to do

Set up usually is done within a couple of hours. Your combined efforts are
greatly appreciated and help us to pull off this event every year. You
also get the satisfaction of being involved :-).

Thank you
BFD Committee
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive