[Bmcu] Tabiona Run

To: "Bmcu@autox.team.net" <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Tabiona Run
From: Larry Farrington <Larry.Farrington@octanner.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:51:20 -0600
Tabiona Run this Sunday July 25th.

   We'll meet at Hogle Zoo at 9:00 a.m. for a 9:30 departure through
Immigration Canyon, proceeding East on I-80 we will have a secondary
rendezvous at Silver Creek Junction exit 146 at a Sinclair Gas station around
10:00
   leaving at 10:30.

   Proceeding on Highway 40 towards Heber we will turn off on SR-32 going east
to Francis, Woodland and on SR-35 to Wolf Creek Summit where we'll picnic,
>From there we'll head towards Hanna, Tabiona and then
   turning right on SR-208, proceeding west on Federal Road 40 back to Heber.
In Heber there's a Smith's Grocery store that we can stop off for a potty
break and farewells.

   Bring a lunch, expect this to be pretty much an all day event if you have
any questions for me you can e-mail me at
Larry.Farrington@octanner.com
   Hope to see you there.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums