[Bmcu] Wolf Creek/Tabiona Tour

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Wolf Creek/Tabiona Tour
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:24:22 -0600
Remember that tomorrow, Sunday, July 25, is the BMCU tour to Wolf Creek Pass
and Tabiona.  Meet in the east Hogle Zoo parking lot at 9am for a 9:30
departure up Emigration Canyon.  We will stop at the Sinclair station on the
northeast corner of I-15 and US 40, outside of Park City (Silver Creek
Junction) to pick up others in the area.  Also a good place for a rest stop
and to pick up munchies or lunch if you forgot.  Top the gas tank, also.

See you in the morning!!!

Roger D
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive