[Bmcu] Classic Car Show Instructions

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Classic Car Show Instructions
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:44:20 EDT
If you have registered to show your car in Park City for the above  this
Saturday please observe the following:

As the street will be closed to the public at 8:30AM you can park  only
your registered car on lower Main Street between  8:30AM and 9:30AM.  The show
starts at 10AM and our permit ends at 2PM and  the street will be open to
the public at that time.  Any other car will  have to be parked elsewhere.

When you arrive at 8:30 or thereafter come up Park Avenue, AKA Highway 224
from I 80 and turn left at 7th Street to Main Street and then turn left on
Main  Street and park your car diagonally heading down hill with 5 feet of
space  between both sides of your car and your neighbors on either side and
enjoy the  day. We will have a raffle and give awards before 2PM. Please come
and enjoy the  show with or without your car. No charge to the public.

If you want to show your car but haven't registered please look for me at a
 table half way down the street on the west side and if their is space you
must pay your fee, register and obtain your packet and your car # so you
will be eligible for an award.  As I said above any car on the street must
be registered and will not be allowed to park unless they are.  We have 45
cars registered so space may be limited as we can only park on lower  Main
Street between 7th & 9th Streets.

If you care to take the driving tour on Sunday following is that
information.  Dave Maxwell will be leading the tour and following is where  you
will
meet up with him.

WASATCH BACK TOUR

Place to Meet:  Park  City Mountain Resort Open Parking  Lot
Time to Meet:   9:45AM as the departure time will be promptly at 10:00AM
Tour: We will tour the  Snyderville  Basin, on through  Promontory Ranch.
Then to Wanship and the West side of the Weber River to Coalville. From there
we will travel up  Echo Canyon  Road to either the I-80 interchange, or
until the potholes become unbearable. Back to Coalville and Wanship on the
East side of the river. Then we will head to Kamas for lunch at some place
yet to be determined. From lunch on it's head home on your own.
Thanks,  Jim
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums