[Bmcu] The 1st annual BMCU Impromptu Fish & Chips Drive

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] The 1st annual BMCU Impromptu Fish & Chips Drive
From: "DUFF LAWSON" <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:36:07 -0600
I wish I could take credit for this idea but that honor goes to Paul Jaroch
who made the the initial contact with the restaurant and determined that they
were very excited about having the club come in.  We will meet this Friday
evening, August 6th, at 6:00 P.M. (for a 6:30 P.M. departure) from the parking
lot of the Riverside Branch of the Salt Lake City Public Library.  This office
is located at 1575 West 1000 North (just east of Redwood Road on the south
side of the street at the bridge over the Jordan River) in Rose Park.  From
there we will go down Riverside drive, over to I-215, then up the Legacy
Highway and some side roads to our final destination, Little Taste of Britain
restaurant and English grocery.  For members in the north end of the valley,
you can meet us there at 1095 North Main Street in Layton, UT, at about 7:00
P.M.

Don't worry, they also have Chicken and Sausage dishes on the menu also;
however, I believe that everyone who attends is required to order the Fish and
Chips.  (If I recall correctly it is actually part of the Club by-laws.)
For those of you who can't stand the suspense you can select your dinner from
the menu or do some window shopping in the grocery store at
www.littletasteofbritain.com/<http://www.littletasteofbritain.com/>.  Or check
out
www.urbanspoon.com/r/54/1463743/restaurant/Salt-Lake-City/Little-Taste-of-Bri
tain-Layton<http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/54/1463743/restaurant/Salt-Lake-City/
Little-Taste-of-Britain-Layton> for some reviews.

We have never tried a Friday evening drive like this before so I don't know
how the turn out will be but we'll find out.  Lets go for a nice evening drive
and some dinner!  GGDuff

Emoticon3.gif]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive