Re: [Bmcu] HI

To: Fmousley <fmousley@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] HI
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:23:32 -0600
Roger or Paul may have more to say on the trip, but here's the basic rundown.
A group of us are going down to Torrey, UT this weekend. Details here:

http://bmcu.drooartz.com/2011/03/memorial-day-run-2011/

Don't know if there are any rooms left available, but you are more than
welcome to come along. We're staying at the Howard Johnson's (435-425-3866).
Should be a nice run down -- it's a beautiful part of the state if you've
never been. We're heading down on Saturday morning, back on Monday.

-Drew

On May 24, 2011, at 3:30 PM, Fmousley wrote:

> Dear BCMU  --    My wife Vicki and I have just move here from Wisconsin and
we
> bring you greetings from the Fox Cities British Car Club, based in Oshkosh,
> WI.     We have two MG's and A and B.  When we moved our MGB was damaged in
> transit.  The A is still in Wisconsin.  On the B the two fenders and the
> bonnet were dented.  There was also minor boot damage. The estimate damage
is
> about $2,400.   We live in Syracuse and I am wondering if any member(s)
have