[Bmcu] Torrey Tourers

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Torrey Tourers
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:58:00 -0600
Torrey Time is:  minus 1 day and counting

The weather, although not going to be on the hot side, it is going to be
perfect for our LBC's.  Should continue to get warmer as we head south.  As
for an accurate prediction, I have not seen one.

So, gas up and get ready.

We do have several people who have indicated that they are going to accompany
us at least part way on Saturday and I extend the invitation to everyone to
join us.

Meet at South Towne Mall in Sandy at 8AM for an 8:30AM SHARP departure.

Roger D
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums