[Bmcu] Drive Your British Car Week!

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Drive Your British Car Week!
From: "DUFF LAWSON" <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:51:58 -0600
Well, despite what seems to be a particularly wet and late spring, we are
supposed to be getting closer to some LBC driving weather!  And what better
way to show your dedication to the sport than with "Drive Your British Car
Week".  This a national campaign every year to create more awareness of our
sport.  "May 28th to June 5th" is supposed to be the "Official Week" but if
your like me it's just an excuse to use your favorite car as your daily driver
for the week!

So, drop the hood (top), pull on some string back driving gloves, put a smile
on your face (bugs love a clean grill to squish on) and lets get out there!
And when you see another LBC be sure to dip (flash) your lights, give a tip of
your tweed cap and honk.

GGDuff
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive