[Bmcu] Vintage Vehicle Registration

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Vintage Vehicle Registration
From: David Clawson <david.clawson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:36:23 -0600
--===============0844043152==

--bcaec51a74a0ce327a04a86de01f

BMCU-

       I hope this isn't a dumb question, but has anyone taken advantage of
the recent change in the law regarding antique/vintage vehicle registration?
My '71 now qualifies, and my regular registration expires in a couple weeks.
I had intended to switch it to the antique classification, but was concerned
about the stipulation that the car be driven "occasionally". Do members of
the club have experience with the proverbial spirit and letter of the law on
this? I drive the "B" when it is nice out, which means probably 10x per
month during the warm months of the year. More than just to club events,
parades or car shows, but not 365 days per year.

           -David

--bcaec51a74a0ce327a04a86de01f

ne taken advantage of the recent change in the law regarding antique/vintag=
e vehicle registration? My &#39;71 now qualifies, and my regular registrati=
on expires in a couple weeks. I had intended to switch it to the antique cl=
assification, but was concerned about the stipulation that the car be drive=
n &quot;occasionally&quot;. Do members of the club have experience with the=
 proverbial spirit and letter of the law on this? I drive the &quot;B&quot;=
 when it is nice out, which means probably 10x per month during the warm mo=
nths of the year. More than just to club events, parades or car shows, but =
not 365 days per year. </div>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums