Re: [Bmcu] Lotus Europa VIN verification for the DMV

To: Andrew B. Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Lotus Europa VIN verification for the DMV
From: David Sandberg <ddsand2006@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:44:22 -0600
Cc: bmcu@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=BFAVljojQ4g/POWaWXqS6OQxWzX5w02sXYQZFLBZXkk=; b=QDDIvaxgtZUdWq9mchMvdZWqG4RxNZGKrrqsurgh34/sWww2E6peXP/Ws11PdtHmKA XSXIRvR32FMOIV6/gMGKtF5BhX7PIt91mzP0z2Ov5IvsBO00Squ5ay2zB5s1n21d+Ubs kma0MR0bSVPqbzHVvRdb0zBW/K4UayEuYhic+PsRRTiBA/3pxMMgodwQmysMMXUFJ3LG iADS65/cRnACBOwCjhNz6dwJxvDRBFiRqBnkYB5hJnYiY+DLaxDQltA0HdodZnq8jGTs zKU9qBbYsiQpUUzZ3nfRrGGZvLuE9bjg7JTSU1JCd3sA0w2jJYqQTLkwzyor160Jyjlk FgRQ==
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
I once had to register a boat and I simply took it into the DMV and they did
the VIN check onsite for me. Good Luck.

David Sandberg
Focus & Execute
801-938-3639