[Bmcu] Visit to Dr Hoopes' collection (and TS1LO)

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Visit to Dr Hoopes' collection (and TS1LO)
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:13:53 -0600
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
Looks like a great time was had by all on our visit this past Saturday to see
Dr. Hoopes' collection and the very first Triumph TR, TS1LO. Very disappointed
that I couldn't make the visit. Thanks to Duff for setting this up, and to Paul
and Roger for the photos -- and of course a large thank you to Dr. Hoopes for
having us.

http://bmcu.drooartz.com/2012/05/1151/

-Drew Frink
BMCU webguy