[Bmcu] Living Traditions Festival May 19th

To: Eugene Jaroch <bughous@msn.com>
Subject: [Bmcu] Living Traditions Festival May 19th
From: pugsracer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:41:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net

This coming Saturday night Pugs and Diane will be hosting the annual and informal BMCU get together at Living Traditions Festival, at the City and County building in downtown Salt Lake City. This event started more or less by accident a number of years ago after an all day outing with the BMCU. Seems we all ended up in the downtown area hot and thirsty and someone (perhaps Mark or Pugs) mentioned there was cold beer and live music just a few blocks away. A good time was had by all and so the fun continues this weekend.

As stated this is informal and just a chance to experience food from all around the world and listen to good music with friends. Saturday night's headliner is Bettye LaVette, an R&B soul singer. She has been recording for something like 40 years.

Anyway the concert is free and should be a great evening. We will be arriving around 6PM for food and walking around checking out the vendors etc.
Typically, we watch the concert from the north beer garden as the stage is the north stage. Concert starts at approximately 8:30. Check the Living Traditions website for all the information.

Also, this is not a driving event, so bring your LBC or the grocery getter if you dont trust your electrics. Hope to see you there. Pugs