Re: [Bmcu] Antelope Island run, Saturday May 19

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Antelope Island run, Saturday May 19
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:00:17 -0600
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
What time is the group meeting at the capitol? I'm not sure if I will make it, but it would be fun.

On 05/11/2012 06:09 AM, Andrew Frink wrote:
Come join us for the Annual Antelope Island run!  Saturday, May 19th, at 10 AM
we will meet in the parking lot of Fresh Market on 200 N. in Kaysville (turn
East off the Kaysville 200 N. exit and go a couple blocks-- it will be on the
North side of the road).  At 10:30 we'll take off and motor down back roads to
the island.  The entrance fee for the island is $9 ($6 for seniors).  We'll
drive to the ranch, bring a picnic lunch; if it's cold I'll bring hot
chocolate!  The bugs may be bad so you may want to bring bug spray and look
forward to washing your car!  Paul will be meeting anyone from area's south at
the Capitol, please contact him if you'll be joining him there.  See you there!

- Kimberly Owens