Re: [Bmcu] Moab Return Trip

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Moab Return Trip
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:23:55 -0600
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
I just checked and there is at least one hotel in Rangely, the Blue Mountain Inn, that looks good for a night's stay.   The rates start at $100 and they have 50 rooms.  There is also a Budget Host ($89), and a Moosehead Lodge, but it looks a bit rough.

Of course, Rangely is just an option and I'll play it by ear as to how the day has progressed.

Roger D

CC: richornot@comcast.net; joann.cowan@gmail.com; maxlcohen@gmail.com