[Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!
From: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:15:44 -0600
--===============0078165133==
 boundary="------------040205030809010708090601"

--------------040205030809010708090601

I brought my three sons and the older two's girl friends today.

We drove our 2 MGBs down, and a Jeep for the extra heads...  Maybe I
need a 3rd lbc...  I need to finish sorting the second one out first
though...  and my wife wouldn't like me taking the last slot in the
garage...  ;)

We had a blast!  Driving around the race course was a lot of fun. Even
with my 16 year old son smacking a curb in my '70, it was worth it.

I have done the Colorado Conclave <http://www.thecoloradoconclave.com/>
several times, and while I think they have more cars (500 or so) the
little parking lot races at the field day here made this more fun and
memorable for my sons.

I'm glad I went.

--
Andrew

--------------040205030809010708090601

  <head>

  </head>
    I brought my three sons and the older two's girl friends today.<br>
    We drove our 2 MGBs down, and a Jeep for the extra heads...&nbsp; Maybe I
    need a 3rd lbc...&nbsp; I need to finish sorting the second one out first
    though...&nbsp; and my wife wouldn't like me taking the last slot in the
    garage...&nbsp; ;)<br>
    We had a blast!&nbsp; Driving around the race course was a lot of fun.&nbsp;
    Even with my 16 year old son smacking a curb in my '70, it was worth
    it.<br>
    I have done <a href="http://www.thecoloradoconclave.com/";>the
      Colorado Conclave</a> several times, and while I think they have
    more cars (500 or so) the little parking lot races at the field day
    here made this more fun and memorable for my sons.<br>
    I'm glad I went.<br>
    --<br>
    Andrew<br>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive