[Bmcu] Before September 2 we have August 17, Alpine Loop!

To: "bmcu@autox.team.net" <Bmcu@autox.team.net> {sentby:smtp auth 67.177.36.38 authed with andrew@drooartz.com}
Subject: [Bmcu] Before September 2 we have August 17, Alpine Loop!
From: Andrew Frink <mgb@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:17:54 -0600
Don't forget, before we can parade with the miners we have to loop with the
Alpines!

The annual Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday August 17, 2013. We will
meet at 8:30 AM or so on the east side of the South Towne Mall (take the 106th
South exit off I-15 going east, enter the mall parking lot off 106th South or
from State Street about a block north of 106th South). We will plan on
departing at 9:00 AM.

NOTE: THIS IS 1 HOUR EARLIER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS TO TRY AND AVOID SOME TRAFFIC
ON THE LOOP.

For those who are coming from down south, we will be stopping at about 9:45 AM
for bio-reconditioning at the C-Store and Chevron Station in Alpine just before
SR 92 enters Alpine Canyon.

Bring a chair and your lunch or find food in Heber. There is no raffle this
year and no one is preparing food. We will meet up behind the Heber City Court
House under the big tree for lunch like in the old days.
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive