[Bmcu] Chalk Creek Valley

To: "bmcu-members@googlegroups.com" <bmcu-members@googlegroups.com>, "bmcu@autox.team.net" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Chalk Creek Valley
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:29:33 -0600

--_bd4ac9d2-08b6-4dd0-9353-60a423996f61_

Oops=2C I forgot some info for this weekend.

This is your ONLY chance to participate in the inaugural=2C BMCU=2C Chalk C=
reek Valley Drive.

This drive is so cool because we are going to drive up a little traveled va=
lley that is very beautiful.  Then we continue onto Evanston=2CWY on a shor=
t stretch of super smooth=2C excellently maintained dirt road.  We drove th=
is on Tuesday and the dirt section was incredibly well maintained=3B smooth=
er than most paved roads=2C virtually no rocks or dust!  I do not believe t=
hat unless you have a concour quality vehicle=2C that you will have any pro=
blem driving this brief section.

The Chalk Creek Valley Drive is sure to become on of our most popular drive=
s.  It is different because the driving sections between stops are longer a=
nd the roads are well maintained.  The total time will be a bit longer than=
 some of our drives closer to SLC=2C but the scenery is beautiful and the r=
oads twisty.

To top the drive off=2C we will be stopping at the famous Taggert's Grill f=
or a late lunch or early dinner.  Trivia:  the owner of Taggert's Grill is =
a British fanatic and owns a Triumph!

See you Saturday in the east parking lot of Hogle Zoo at 9:30am!!!
                                          =

--_bd4ac9d2-08b6-4dd0-9353-60a423996f61_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
o cool because we are going to drive up a little traveled valley that is ve=
ry beautiful.&nbsp=3B Then we continue onto Evanston=2CWY on a short stretc=
h of super smooth=2C excellently maintained dirt road.&nbsp=3B We drove thi=
s on Tuesday and the dirt section was incredibly well maintained=3B smoothe=
r than most paved roads=2C virtually no rocks or dust!&nbsp=3B I do not bel=
ieve that unless you have a concour quality vehicle=2C that you will have a=
ny problem driving this brief section.<br><br>The Chalk Creek Valley Drive =
is sure to become on of our most popular drives.&nbsp=3B It is different be=
cause the driving sections between stops are longer and the roads are well =
maintained.&nbsp=3B The total time will be a bit longer than some of our dr=
ives closer to SLC=2C but the scenery is beautiful and the roads twisty.<br=
ill for a late lunch or early dinner.&nbsp=3B Trivia:&nbsp=3B the owner of =
Taggert's Grill is a British fanatic and owns a Triumph!<br><br>See you Sat=
urday in the east parking lot of Hogle Zoo at 9:30am!!!<br>
                  </di=
v></body>

--_bd4ac9d2-08b6-4dd0-9353-60a423996f61_--

--===============5576237931055271007==

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5576237931055271007==--