[Bmcu] Tech days

To: bmcu-members@googlegroups.com, British Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Tech days
From: Richard Weyland <richornot2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 07:49:51 -0700

--000000000000b28c3f0582405c5c

For all that are interested or just bored out of there minds from all the
snow days we are having, How about a tech day to get their hands dirty and
help others out.
I have a Tr3 Project in my shop I'm helping a member with So lets all use
it to solve are boredom and learn a few new things. We will be checking and
rebuilding all the brakes, changing out the clutch and replacing the
transmission which also I want to build a test stand for testing
transmissions and over drives. rebuilding the carbs, Oh you get the gest
were going make this car a runner again and beautiful in the process. So
for all interested this Saturday Feb 23 lets get started. Or of you have a
small project you need help advice or criticism on it I'm sure we can all
work together on it. As many know I have all the toys sand blasters, blast
cabinet, welders, lift etc. to get the job done. So come one come all lets
enjoy the day. There will also be days during the week and weekends for
some weeks to come  to complete this project.   I'll have lots of Hot
Coffee so bring a chewable item for all to enjoy.
where your asking
4325 Garden Drive Millcreek
coffee goes on at 8:30
So Lets have fun

--
Thank you

--000000000000b28c3f0582405c5c

lvetica,sans-serif;font-size:large">For all that are interested or just bor=
ed out of there minds from all the snow days we are having, How about a tec=
h day to get their hands dirty and help others out. </div><div class=3D"gma=
il_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:large=
">I have a Tr3 Project in my shop I&#39;m helping a member with So lets all=
 use it to solve are boredom and learn a few new things. We will be checkin=
g and rebuilding all the brakes, changing out the clutch and replacing the =
transmission which also I want to build a test stand for testing transmissi=
ons and over drives. rebuilding the carbs, Oh you get the gest were going m=
ake this car a runner again and beautiful in the process. So for all intere=
sted this Saturday Feb 23 lets get started. Or of you have a small project =
you need help advice or criticism on it I&#39;m sure we can all work togeth=
er on it. As many know I have all the toys sand blasters, blast cabinet, we=
lders, lift etc. to get the job done. So come one come all lets enjoy the d=
ay. There will also be days during the week and weekends for some weeks to =
come=C2=A0 to complete this project.=C2=A0=C2=A0 I&#39;ll have lots of Hot =
Coffee so bring a chewable item for all to enjoy. </div><div class=3D"gmail=
_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:large">=
where your asking </div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:a=
rial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:large">4325 Garden Drive Millcreek </di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-se=
rif;font-size:large">coffee goes on at 8:30 <br clear=3D"all"></div><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-=
 dir=3D"ltr" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Thank you<=
/div></div></div>

--000000000000b28c3f0582405c5c--

--===============5077533112224479006==

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive