Re: [Bmcu] Lets do lunch

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Lets do lunch
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:19:53 -0700
On 1/9/20 1:25 PM, Richard Weyland wrote:

> OK now Roger and I feel its never to early in the year to get
> together with are BMCU club members so this *_Saturday _*at 12:00 am
> sharp we are going to meet at 3000 or so Bengal Drive in Cottonwood at
> the Smiths parking lot for what  what  nothing else but "FISH and
> CHIPS" and a good chatting.  Oh yea they say it will snow but I sure
> that is another lucky guess bring your daily driver

I've been meaning to crawl out of my cave, quit being such a hermit and
start doing things with the BMCU again, get a Triumph on the road and
the track again.  Maybe I can make this.  I'm currently working 10 pm to
6 am, noon [Which I am assuming you mean by 12 am which is actually
midnight] is just about my bedtime.  Perhaps I'll make it, perhaps not.

mjb.