[Bmcu] Pop Up tech session, carb tuning, in a few days

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Pop Up tech session, carb tuning, in a few days
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:44:38 -0600
The BMCU Facebook group has had some questions come up regarding carb
tuning.  One thing that came out of it will be a short notice tech
tession coming up this Saturday, June 27th.

It will be at the home of Jake Hemond, who has some SUs that need
tweaking.  He lives at

2067 South Bluff Ridge Dr Syracuse, UT

It's about a 20 - 25 minute drive north from Salt Lake, similar time
driving south from Ogden.  He says anytime after 8 am.

I get off work at 6 am, will fuss about at home and try to get to his
place with various tools and equipment around 8:30 - 9 am.  Might stop
by The Bagel Project on the corner of my block and grab a dozen.

Like I said it is short notice, but if you want some advice on carbs,
I'm sure you'll find plenty of it there.  Some of it may even be useful
and correct!

mjb.