Re: Web page

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web page
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:20:00 -0500 (EST)

<< Fellas i just tried to look at the web page and AOL said sorry we just
made
 major changes and some sites are no longer available. Let me know if anyone
 else has this problem. I typed in the address correctly or at least i think
 did. Pugsracer >>

I just checked the site and it works fine. The address is:
http://members.aol.com/brickcar/bricklin.htm

I own the site so you can send me email if you encounter problems in the
future. I added some new articles from the club technical advisor, John
Blair, this morning.

Scott Isensee
isensee@aol.com