Re: Hi everybody

To: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>,
Subject: Re: Hi everybody
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:11:46 -0400
At 05:21 PM 4/2/97 -0500, Phil Martin wrote:

> Hi there.  I'm new to this list (and fairly new to the Bricklin
> world), so I just thought I'd post a hello and introduce myself
> and my car.

Phil,

  I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your 1st post, but
I didn't see Bricklin in the subject so I put it in the to do list.
I subscribe to about 4 mailing list and 6 news groups.  My message
traffic runs about 35 emails per day and over 100 messages per day
on the news groups.

  I've been pretty busy lately working on giving my Morgan Web page
(http://www.team.net/www/morgan) a face lift and working on my Brick.
I'm also setting up to take over publishing Bricklin International's
newsletter (The Brickline).

 Would you please give me your name, address, phone #, and VIN # for
my records.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!