75 Brick oil lines

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 Brick oil lines
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:39:05 -0400
Hey gang,

  Can any one check the oil lines on their 75 for me.  I'm trying to figure
out how they are supposed to be run.

  It looks like the rear most one that goes up the pass. side of the engine
to the radiator.  Does it go on the inside (engine side) or outside of the
motor mount?

  The line that plugs into the middle of the xmission appears to go under
the xmission across to the driver's side of the eng. and along the block.
Again, does this go on the inside or the outside of the motor mounts?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  495-8229

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire