Tech. Session

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Tech. Session
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 18:08:28 -0500
Hey Gang,

   I was talking to Terry Tanner last Sunday about those of us DIYers that
are restoring our cars.  This led to the fact that while some of us can do
the job, are we doing it correctly?  Terry suggested that we try to put
together a Tech session at his shop some weekend.  I thought that would be
a great idea!

   We don't want it to conflict with any of the Meets, so we were thinking
about April or October time frame.  I told him the sooner the better as
many of us would like to get our cars back together.

If any of you don't know where Terry is located, he is in Bedford, Va,
about 45 min from Roanoke, Va.

He was wondering if anyone had any particular questions, or areas of
interest so he could set up some sort of demo on the subject.

Anyone interested?  What time frame? Email me if you'd like to do this,
and maybe list you areas of interest.  I'll collect the info and forward
it to Terry and see what we can set up.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire