Re: Undercoating???

To: <marvin_may@dlr.disney.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Undercoating???
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:47:44 -0500
The solvents of traditional undercoatings will damage the fiberglass. There
is a white latex compound sold at Home Depot for coating the tops of
trailers that might work. If it were me, I would probably just sand it out
and put several coats of clear epoxy on  to protect it and use Dynamat or
other sound deadening pads in the cabin for noise. At least this way it
still looks more or less original.

GM