75 Pwr str hoses

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 Pwr str hoses
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:53:13 -0500
Has anyone replaced their power steering hoses lately?  I just spent the
last couple of hours in the auto parts stores looking for new hoses, with
no luck.  I had the info from the cross ref. but no one was able to cross
those numbers.

So, I'm looking for any leads I can follow on getting new hoses.
Particularly the pressure side.  The steel line at one end is gone.

If all else fales, I'll try to have them custom made. But I'd like to
find an off the shelf replacement for them.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire