Re: '75 fix ups

To: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Subject: Re: '75 fix ups
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 08:47:00 -0500 (EST)
In an earlier post you inquired about a remote control for the doors.  My
son found a commercially available unit (i.e. keyfob transmitter and
receiver unit w/relays activated by UHF) which I modified and installed to
close the doors upon a keypress. It shouldn't be to hard to adapt it to
open the doors also, if that's a desireable feature.  It integrated with
Terry Tanner's air door system.

If there is enough interest, I could theoretically continue the
development of this.  If enough owners respond (I would sell the unit
complete to hopefully avoid excessive technical support on my part), I'll
attempt to do it. I would estimate about $100 (max), given that the UHF
remote costs me half that and that a new module needs to be added.

Ahh, so many projects, so little time....

Steve Bepko
VIN 301

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |