Re: The Webpage.. & domain

To: "Michel S. Perdreau" <mperdrea@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
Subject: Re: The Webpage.. & domain
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:06:03 -0800
Well about the Bricklin Articals on CD I could do that because I Own a
CDR (A Cd rom Drive the Burns CD's) Mabey what we could do is the money
that we would make off of the CD's is put it into the costs of the Web
page (Domain Name)..

--
                 \||/
                  |  @___oo
       )   /^\/   _)         Dave Cairns
       )   _ /  / _)         DeXiN@Aztec-Net.Com
   /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)        Georgetown Ontario
  <  >      |(,,) )__)       Canada