Re: The Webpage.. & domain

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Webpage.. & domain
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:06:38 -0500 (EST)

<< Well about the Bricklin Articals on CD I could do that because I Own a
 CDR (A Cd rom Drive the Burns CD's) Mabey what we could do is the money
 that we would make off of the CD's is put it into the costs of the Web
 page (Domain Name).. >>

Our current plan is to post the the articles that are no longer available in
back issues on the web site. We don't want to interfere with sales of back
issues of the Brickline. We will also publish a book that has all of the tech
articles and will be sold by the club.

Are there many folks who would like a CD? What are the reasons you would
prefer to have the articles on CD vs. a book and the web site? Rather than
clutter the newgroup with a lot of discussion on this, you can send your

Scott Isensee