Re: air doors, electric compressor

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air doors, electric compressor
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:22:08 EST

<< Instruction sheet says "mount electric air compressor on front cross
 member behind front bumper "  that is all. >>

If you have the same compressor that I do, you will find that it is wider than
the crossmember. I mounted a steel plate to the crossmember and bolted the
compressor into that.

I placed a switch under the front bumper to turn the compressor off when I
won't be using the car for a few days. Otherwise I found that it would cycle
periodically and run the battery down.

Scott Isensee