RE: bricklin questions??

To: "'JAY COOLE'" <motorhead_1@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: bricklin questions??
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:17:51 -0500
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD3C6F.9DC016D0

On Wednesday, February 18, 1998 12:19 PM, JAY COOLE
[SMTP:motorhead_1@hotmail.com] wrote:
> i'm in the process of buying a '75 sv-1 and i had a few questions. 1st
> are the last 4 numbers in the serial # the production number of the car?
> the number doesn't match what the seller says the production # is. also
> has anyone ever put a ford aod tranny in a bricklin? i believe the
> tranny is a little bigger than the fmx. what mods may be needed? does
> anyone know a god tranny shop on the phoenix area that could do this
> reasonably? your input would be greatly appreciated. email to
> motorhead_1@hotmail.com.    thanks  --jay

The last 4 numbers are the  production serial number. For an explanation of
the VIN, see the Bricklin web site, specifically the page
http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/BI/BricklinVIN.htm. There should be a
plate on the bottom of the driver's door, I believe, that has the VIN
stamped into it.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD3C6F.9DC016D0--