Some quick questions:

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some quick questions:
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:51:41 -0600
Going to the parts store......

1) Alternator out of a 1974 Javelin 360?  I would assume so but thought
I would ask

2) As far as batteries go, What model number/dimensions/cranking amps
should I look for

3) My 1974 Transmission.  Is it the 727 or 904 or something different

4) When I replaced the stock intake manifold with the edelbrock, I
messed up the "riser" for the oil fill cap on the front of the manifold.
I chopped off the part of the riser that was messed up and now the
radiator hose is in the way of my oil fill cap.  Has anyone replaced, or
found new oil fill risers?  Are they stock AMC360 Items?  Any help would
be appreciated.

5) I realize there was a thread about washing the car, but it is lost
now for me.  My car is dirty, and I know that I should hand wash it
because of the leaks.  When I get done washing it (with dishsoap and
water) What can I do to restore any of the shine of the original
acrylic.  I am under the assumption that wax is not a good thing, but I
don't know.  This isn't for competition or showing the car off, I just
want it to looked washed and waxed after I am done.

Thanks

Scott Olson #466
<--edelbrock/holley/nodash/nocarpet/soontobehurst/acrylic/white