Re: Brick 4 sale

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Brick 4 sale
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 22:51:07 -0700
Wow.. if this is the car I think it is I know a little about it.. A few
years back a friend of mine went to NS and talked to a old  mad about
buying a boat he own.. when he was looking at the boat he noticed a
bricklin sitting in the garage. He asked if it was for sale (him being a
car nutt) The man told him it used to be owned by his son that worked at
the bricklin plant died shortly after the plant closed down.. The man
had said that he was going to keep it to rember his son.. Now the only
reason I belive this car is it is because I don't belive that there
would be to many Bricklins in NS.. Also my friend who told me the story
came up to me a week or so ago and informed me that his grandfather had
told him the guy they bought the boat off of had passed away.. So it's a
good possibility..

--
       \\\\\//
       |     |