RE: A bricklin Look alike?

To: "'Jim Isbell'" <jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: RE: A bricklin Look alike?
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:12:01 -0500
Yes,  There is a Sebring (500?)  Kit car on US 45 in Illinois  just
north of US 30
They said they were asking $6K for the car,  but it is incomplete.  No
steering, interior, and a completely shi**y VW engine in it.  I would
assume that they guy who is selling it has been out of the loop for a
while on value.  I wouldn't imagine this incomplete kit being worth more
than a functional, faster bricklin.

But the car was mentioned to me by a friend as "a bricklin out on US 45"
when I went to take a look  I saw that it was not, and had to go ask
about it.  I am interested in it, because it looks rather cool.  This
sebring  had the lift off cockpit as opposed to Gull wing doors.  Are
there different models of the kit car?

Jim,
        Send me the picture if you could

-Scott #466