Re: Electric Air Compressor

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov
Subject: Re: Electric Air Compressor
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:38:44 PDT
That's not the one. The one is found around the air horns.  It is listed
for 139.00 and has a separate  motor and compressor with a little belt
that drives it.  I spoke with the people who make it, Hadley, and they
said that a lot of Bricklins use it.  Also, when I spoke with them they
said that this summer a newly designed one piece unit would be available
(I don't really know if that is an advantage -- I would think that being
able to replace separate parts is a good thing.

I have one, but I haven't installed it yet because the yellow Monroe
compressor my car had is still working -- I only drive my car once a
week and I don't have any air leaks so it is not overworked.

>Hello All,
>   I know that we have discussed this topic before but I did not have a
car that
>was running then (therefore I did not pay attention)
>   Someone mentioned purchasing an electric air compressor from
JCWhitney to use