Possible Database of Bricklin Group messages

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible Database of Bricklin Group messages
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:12:12 -0500
I have finished a program in VB/Access that disects and stores all messages
from my Nissan users group.  I was curious if there is any interest in
making this available to the Bricklin users.  The maintenance of this is a
bit tedious (at this point) so if their is interest I will develop one for
Us here (I'll probably do it if their isn't any interest for my own use).  I
just want to know in what form this would be most usable (if any) for
everyone out there.  Any comments suggestions or flames are gladly welcomed.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to have as many saved
messages out there (I have only been online for 6 months or so) sent to be
to backdate the databse.

Let me know

Scott #466

P.S.   My brakes went out on #466 while I was driving it the other day.
Rolled through an intersect at about 5 miles an hour with my foot  pumping
the floorboard (no horn either).  Drove it home (providing myself about 20
times the normal stopping distance) and pulled into my parking spot and
almost drove over the concrete stop.  Uggg.  I'm leaving for Texas so this
problem will have to wait until I get back.