Re: Along the Same subject

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Along the Same subject
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:29:07 -0400
At 12:20 AM 7/13/98 -0500, Olson, Scott wrote:

>Who is responsible for the listserver?  Is it listserv or MajorDomo?
>Could this server provide a daily digest instead of a message by message
>distribution?  My Nissan server sends one message a day with all the
>messages received in that time frame concatenated together.  Just
>curious....

Scott,

   It is majordomo.  I don't think the list is currently available in
digest form.  Both have their advantage.  I personally prefer the real
time format.  If there is a demand, I could talk to the powers to be.
But I think they reserve the digest for the very high traffic lists.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V