Oct. Issue

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Oct. Issue
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:16:51 -0400
It's time for me to start putting together the Oct. issue.  So far I don't
have any feature articles.  So come on guys.  If you got something in the
wings, dust it off and finish it up.  Remember just because you know
something doesn't mean that everyone else knows it.  So write up that
tech article about what you did last weekend to you car.  If you haven't
sent in a "Introduction" article, please do.  Finally, if you know of
a quite trick (look for one from me in the Oct issue) send it in, or
any parts cross reference info. you have come up with.

I guess I'll be in-communicato for the next couple of days.  I'm leaving
for Lexington at 0' dark thirty tomorrow (Thurs 7/30).  Don't know if
I'll get home early enough to check my mail Sunday night or not.  So
don't look for anything from me for the next 4 days.

I hope to see/meet a lot of you all there.  When I took the position
of Editor for The Brickline, I really only knew about 3 people in the
club.  In the last year, with the magazine, the web page and the mailing
list, I've meet and formed many new friends.  I'd like to get to see
you face to face.

Last year, I wore Morgan Tee shirts so I would stand out.  I guess I'll
do the same thing this year.  So, if you see a fellow wandering around
with a picture of some funny car on his shirt it's probably me.  Stop
me and introduce yourself.  Please don't be offended if I don't place
your names though.  Got too many new ones to remember.  Look forward
to seeing you all there.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V