Fw: What causes brake light to come on?

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: What causes brake light to come on?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:06:51 -0400
It's to let you know that the hydraulic system is failing for
whatever reason. Check for low fluid level. If low, add some and try
to find the leak. If the levels are fine, then the master cylinder
may be bleeding between chambers. The pressure switch connector (on
the brake bias valve) may be making poor contact. The switch or
valve itself may be failing. If your rear wheels lock up easily
under normal braking indicates the bias valve is failing.

GM