RE: Ride height?

To: "'Greg Monfort'" <wingracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Ride height?
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:14:56 -0400
By "center crossmember", I assume you mean the one that the exhaust passes
through?  I guess that's the only one that could possibly qualify as a
center crossmember, but I want to be 100% sure.

Thanks a bunch,
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@surgnav.com
"Invite me to the seven seas, like some seasick man,