Any hints on doors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Any hints on doors
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:31:32 PST
I am going to pop off the skin of one of my doors.  While it is off, I
am thinking of redoing the inside and fit of the door.  I know about the
crescent shaped thing that is supposed to be welded in there, but I
don't really know where it is to be welded.  Also, are there any hints
on getting the door frame itself to fit right.  Where, exactly, are the
"adjustments".  I imagine that one shims and bends the thing into
position, but I really don't know where to start.  By the way, if anyone
does have info on this, I would appreciate it and it would make an
excellent article for the Brickline. Thanks, Kim.