Fw: Looking to buy

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Looking to buy
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:37:02 -0500
This from: http://www.manheimgold.com/frames/car_lo.html

(NO PRICE DISTINCTION BETWEEN 1974 THRU 1975 MODELS.) 1975 BRICKLIN GULLWING
Dsp/HP Eng       Fair    Good     Exc      Show      Loan
COUPE 1974-75 351/162 V8      5,300  7,800   10,500   17,000   6,500

Unfortunately, the most damaging rust is invisible. If one looks promising,
take it somewhere and pay a few $$ to put it on a rack where you can poke at
frame rails for soft spots. Pay particular attention to the front
crossmember. Check the formed corners of the inner door frames for cracks.

Bricklin FAQ's:

http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/TechCentral/TCFAQ.htm

GM