'75 Ignition Module - Solved?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 Ignition Module - Solved?
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:44:30 -0500 (CDT)
After talking to Terry Tanner, I solved my problem with having 3 wires on the
harness but only two
wires on the ignition module.  Terry said he has never seen a Bricklin with the
3 wire harness but
has heard of them. Apparently, Ford changed the modules a few times.  The
'black' module with 3
wires is no longer available so the solution is to replace the harness with a 2
wire from Terry
and use the 'green' module. Fortunatly, I had already ordered a new harness and
after putting it
in old 1343 fired right up. The module I got is a Cobra FO-301B. I think a
Wells F-101 is also the
same.

Now my other problem is finding a windshield.  Mine apparently had a small chip
on the edge that I
didn't notice and when I took it out it flexed enough to crack from top to
bottom.

Marvin May