DeLorean/Bricklin study

To: dmcnews submit <dmcnews@egroups.com>
Subject: DeLorean/Bricklin study
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 02:33:37 -0400 (EDT)
I'm trying to dive deeper into the dreams of both John DeLorean and
Malcolm Bricklin. In my studies I've found a shoking number of
similarities between these two great car makers. I need more information
though. There is almost NOTHING writen about Malcolm, and the majority of
the stuff writen about John is slanted against him due to the drug issue.
   If anyone is willing to help out, I'd be greatful! I don't see this
project turning into a novel, but the potential is there. For the
time-being, the material is slated to hit my web-page dedicated to the two
dreamers whos cars we love.
 Please e-mail me privately
 Thanks!
 -=mike=-