Canadian License Plates

To: "Bricklin List Server (E-mail)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canadian License Plates
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:43:02 -0400
I am checking into getting some 1975 New Brunswick, Canada license plates
for # 1155. Information so far indicates that a dozen sets will have to be
purchased at a time. Obviously, I don't need a dozen, but I thought others
on this list may be interested. If I get enough interest, I'll inquire
further as to cost, etc.

I'm not even sure if you can run the plates (once the car goes antique), but
I thought it would look pretty cool to pop them on during cruise-ins and
shows (a couple of magnets would make that easy). Anyone else interested?